Preparation – 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Servings – 2
- 1 tablespoon of Paline organic ginger fermented tea leaves
- 200g of goat shoulder meat
- Half a tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A little salt
- A little roasted and ground black pepper
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
Rub the piece of goat meat with vinegar and mix well with the rest of the ingredient, then put it in an airtight bag and leave in the fridge overnight.
To roast meat:
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Wrap the marinated meat in aluminium foil and roast for 45 to 50 minutes.
Serve the goat shoulder on a plate with ginger fermented tea leaves, rice, micro greens, and Paline assorted nuts, seeds and beans.