Preparation – 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Servings – 2
- 4 teaspoons of Paline organic sesame fermented tea leaves
- 4 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 250g of your favorite pasta
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 slices of salami
- 5 small cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 50g cauliflower, boiled and sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- A little salt
- A little cracked black pepper
Bring the water to the boil. Add a pinch of salt and oil to the boiling water and cook the pasta for 15 minutes. Drain the water and add half the garlic and butter while it’s still warm, then mix well.
Heat the olive oil over a low heat and fry the garlic, salami slices, cherry tomatoes and cauliflower.
Add the pasta, Paline organic sesame fermented tea leaves and season with salt and pepper to finish.