Preparation – 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Servings – 2
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper fermented tea paste
- 1/3 teaspoon of black sesame oil
- Half a cup of fine rice
- A few sliced carrots
- A little salt
- 1 litre of chicken or pork broth
- A little white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons of Paline assorted beans, nuts and seeds
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced spring onion
Wash the rice thoroughly and add to the broth with a little salt until the rice is tender.
When the rice is ready, add a splash of sesame oil and cook until fragrant.
Add salt, pepper and carrots.
For plating, add lemon pepper fermented tea paste, onion, Paline assorted beans, nuts and seeds, then serve.
Product in this recipe
Paline organic lemon pepper fermented tea paste
Ks5,000.00Ks5,000.00Add to cart