Preparation – 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Servings – 2
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper fermented tea paste
- 1/3 teaspoon of black sesame oil
- Half a cup of fine rice
- A few sliced carrots
- A little salt
- 1 litre of chicken or pork broth
- A little white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons of Paline assorted beans, nuts and seeds
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced spring onion
Wash the rice thoroughly and add to the broth with a little salt until the rice is tender.
When the rice is ready, add a splash of sesame oil and cook until fragrant.
Add salt, pepper and carrots.
For plating, add lemon pepper fermented tea paste, onion, Paline assorted beans, nuts and seeds, then serve.