Preparation – 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Servings – 2
- 2 tablespoons of Paline organic fermented sesame tea leaves
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Half a tangerine
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- At least 3 types of microgreens
- 3 tablespoons of Paline assorted beans, nuts and seeds
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
To make the dressing, stir olive oil, honey and tangerine juice together and mix with the fermented tea leaves.
Mix the vegetables well, then pour over the tea leaf dressing.
Sprinkle with the assorted beans, nuts and seeds, then add a pinch of sea salt to serve.