Preparation – 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Servings – 2
- 2 teaspoons of Paline organic ginger fermented tea paste
- Two steaks
- 2 teaspoons of garlic juice
- A little salt
- A little roasted and ground black pepper
- A little sea salt
- A little olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- A sprig of rosemary
- 4 asparagus spears, steamed or soaked in hot water
- A small carrot, steamed or soaked in hot water
Marinate the beef with ginger fermented tea paste, garlic juice and olive oil. Rub both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper. Seal the meat and ginger fermented tea in a bag, then refrigerate for two hours.
Heat a grill pan and add butter.
Remove the fermented tea paste and steaks from the bag. Add to the pan and fry on each side for four minutes. While cooking, add the rosemary to the butter and spoon over the meat.
For plating, fry the onion and carrot in a little butter in the remaining oil and add a little ginger fermented tea paste as necessary.